The registration fee for students are Rs. 500/each participant. The registration fee will be collected at the front desk on conference day.
The registration fee for Faculty and Industrial partner are Rs. 1000/each participant. The registration fee will be collected at the front desk on conference day.
The Abstract submission deadline is September 11, 2022.
Please upload the template in the following format.
We will also publish the short papers after peer-review process in the MDPI Journal Environmental Sciences Proceedings. Each individual published paper will have its own DOI. The nominal publication charges for the registered participants will be Rs. 3000. The paper should be submitted in the following format.
The short paper submission deadline is October 03, 2022.
You can select any given template for your poster Presentation and template size should be 48×36 inches.
Please choose one of the following sections and mention your preferred section in your abstract.
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Horticulture
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture