GOAL OF THE FORUM
The goal of the Precision Agriculture Pakistan Conference (PAPC) is to provide researchers, scientists, and industrial personnel a platform to join hands in achieving goals of increase farm profitability and reduce environmental impacts.
Call FOR SHORT PAPERS
The PMAS-Arid Agriculture University and Center for Precision Agriculture is organizing PAPC-2023 Conference in which we are going to publish the short article’s (1-4 pages) as a conference proceedings. Kindly submit your abstract related short article for possible publication.
To prepare your article, use the Journal template and article plagiarism should be less than 10%.
Submit your short article to the following email.
Submission Deadline: 01-Dec-2023.
The 2023 PAPC conference will be held in person at PMAS-Arid agriculture University Rawalpindi (PMAS-AAUR), Pakistan and will cover various topics related to Precision and Digital Agriculture.
The PMAS-Arid Agriculture University and Center for Precision Agriculture signed an agreement with Environmental Sciences proceedings MDPI to publish the selected/accepted articles.
The selected article will be published with Environmental Sciences proceedings Journal MDPI.
To download the Journal template click HERE
The target audience of 2023 PAPC will be agricultural engineers, precision scientists, crop and horticulture scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, industrial partners, producers, and other practitioners.
2023 Precision Agriculture Pakistan Conference
Join the international forum of Precision and Digital Agriculture Scientists
on Precision Agriculture
The International Precision Agriculture Pakistan Conference (PAPC) 2023 will highlight significant research and its applications in precision and digital agriculture technologies with special focus on emerging technologies for agriculture sector. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precision and digital agriculture.
PAPC 2023 Program Topics
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Horticulture
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture